Friday, February 15, 2008

Brewers Coffee Company

I just discovered the cutest and most original café in Fort Myers (at least so far). Tucked away behind Jason’s Deli off Cypress Lake Drive, Brewers Coffee Company, has made my top ten. Don’t get me wrong, I still love Black Hawk.

Brewers is light and airy, with a very clean and bright feeling (the numerous windows help). There are lots of tables, a cozy corner nook, and a variety of coffee choices with breakfast/lunch spread. Free internet, which is a must in my book, is provided.

What totally sold me (surprise surprise) was their ice cubes! My usually bland Wendnesday was turned around when I ordered an iced latte. I usually order less ice so that it doesn’t get watery. Well, when I received my “less ice” latte I was surprised to find beneath my whipped cream, cubes of frozen coffee! Who would have thought…

1 comment:

Leverage said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out the next time I'm in the "metro" area.