Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One triple short one pump toffee nut Espresso con Panna

I must admit that while I love coffee it can be limited in options and kind of boring. But if you are looking for a quick fix, I’ve found the perfect drink.

Actually it’s more like a swallow. Yes, it is strong, and has a major kick.

What it is:

Three shots of espresso with a little bit of toffee nut flavoring (any flavor can be added, I just like toffee nut personally) topped with a beautiful swirl of whipped cream.

Reminder:

Do not drink in combination with any other form of caffeine unless adequate tolerance has been built up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about building up tolerance. I remember my introduction to espresso. A couple of Doppio's, a few singles; I lay awake that night counting my heart beats.

TNLogan said...

Ooh, I think I just found my next all-nighter drink! Thanks for the tip!